Stone, Tile, & Grout Cleaning
Deeper Tile Cleaning for a Healthier Home®
As much as we try to maintain the cleanliness of our homes, there are certain areas that are harder to keep spotless. Tile and grout surfaces are particularly prone to accumulating dirt, grime, and bacteria over time. Regular household cleaners may help with surface-level cleaning, but they often fall short when it comes to penetrating deep into the porous surfaces of tiles and grout. This is where professional cleaning comes in – our specialized equipment and techniques can effectively remove even the toughest build-up, leaving your floors looking like new.
Trust the Experts
When it comes to tile and grout cleaning, there’s no one better for the job than Chem-Dry of Chippewa Valley. Our team of experts is highly trained and experienced in handling all types of tile and stone surfaces, using only the safest and most effective cleaning methods. We’re committed to providing you with exceptional service and results that will exceed your expectations. Say goodbye to scrubbing between tiles with a toothbrush – let us take care of the hard work for you.
Clean, Protect, and Seal Surfaces
A professional tile and grout cleaning will remove the dirt and grime that has collected on your floors over time can restore a healthy shine to your tile and make it look like it did when it was first installed. But the grout used to install it is a highly porous material that can absorb soil and spills, just like carpet, making them more difficult to clean and making cleaning efforts less effective. After we clean your tile and stone floors, we apply a sealant to keep out dirt and grime, giving you the opportunity to clean up any spills quickly before they can soak into the grout to stain and linger.
Trained and certified Chem-Dry professional tile cleaners take their time to complete our thorough stone, tile, and grout cleaning process. Chem-Dry provides the best possible service with the safest and most effective cleaner to ensure a safer, healthier home for your family:
- Before the on-site cleaning process begins, Chem-Dry professionals perform pretests to determine the type of stone, tile, or grout to guarantee the safest, highest quality outcome for your home, especially when working with acid-sensitive surfaces such as marble, terrazzo, travertine, and limestone.
- Our certified technicians also provide additional inspection, tape off the area to protect adjacent surfaces, and perform dry soil removal, clearing away surface dust and dirt for better access to build-up and more effective deep-cleaning results.
- Chem-Dry professional tile cleaners perform quality checks along the way. If the results are uneven or do not meet expectations, they clean over the uneven area and check their results again, repeating this quality control process until they’ve reached the optimal result.
- Immediately following your cleaning, Chem-Dry sealers are applied that create a barrier to keep grime out and allow for easy maintenance. Our stone, tile, and grout cleaning and sealing services leave your floors purified, protected, and ready to use after only a few hours.
- Additional floor cleaning services such as grout recoloring, stone polishing and granite renewal restore your floor and other surfaces to their original color and luster.
Don’t just take our word for it
Worked with me on a tight timeline. Great job. Super nice guy. Call Bob you won’t be disappointed.
We were pleasantly surprised & impressed with the results Bob was able to attain in cleaning nicotine-stained carpet. The bathroom tile looks almost new and the wood floors are shiny again. We appreciated Bob’s honest, straight-forward approach and couldn’t be happier with the job he did for us. Great guy. Definitely recommend his services!
We have used Chem-Dry of Chippewa Valley for years and couldn’t be happier. They are personable, professional, and do a fantastic job every time.
Want to learn more about our tile cleaning process? Watch this short video to see it in action!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have my tile, stone and grout cleaned?
Just like carpet, dirt builds up over time that dulls your tile or stone’s appearance and discolors your grout. A thorough, professional tile, stone & grout cleaning is the only way to remove the deep-down dirt, make this area of your home look nicer and ensure that all areas of your home are clean and healthy. Scrubbing tile & grout on your hands and knees isn’t a fun job – with our professional equipment we can save your back-ache and make your tile surfaces look better than ever.
How often should I clean my tile, stone and/or grout?
Many factors need to be considered when determining the frequency of cleaning. Foot traffic, children, pets, and routine floor maintenance will affect how often you need to have your tile, stone & grout cleaned. If stains and discoloration are present then your tile and grout is ready for a cleaning.
Why should I have my grout lines sealed?
Grout is a porous material that absorbs soil and spills, just like carpet. Having a sealant applied will help create a protective barrier, giving you more time to clean up dirt and liquid spills before they soak into the grout. The type of sealant you choose will determine the degree of stain resistance that the grout will hold.