At Chem-Dry of Chippewa Valley, we know the holiday season is a time for joy and celebration, but it can also be a time for dirty carpets. With all the extra guests, cooking, and festive activities, your carpets are sure to take a beating.
So, when is the best time to schedule your holiday carpet cleaning? Before the holidays or after?
Carpet cleaning before the holidays
Fresh and clean carpets for your guests
- Removal of allergens and pollutants, which can improve indoor air quality
- Carpets are more likely to get dirty again during the holiday festivities
- Carpets may experience extra wear and exposure to winter elements due to increased traffic
Carpet cleaning after the holidays
Removal of dirt, mud, and stains accumulated during the holiday festivities
- A clean start for the new year
- Carpets may be dirty for a longer period of time
- You may not want to have your carpets cleaned until guests have left
Which option is best for you?
It depends on your priorities. If you want your carpets to be impeccably clean for the holidays and are willing to take the risk of them getting dirty again during gatherings, then scheduling a cleaning before the holidays may be the best option for you. However, if you’re more concerned about dealing with the aftermath of parties and guests, then waiting until after the holidays to have your carpets cleaned may be a better choice.
Here are a few additional tips:
Plan ahead. Don’t wait until the last minute to schedule your carpet cleaning. This is especially important during the busy holiday season.
Read our reviews. This will help you to get an idea of of quality of work and customer service.
- Be prepared. Make sure to move any furniture or other objects out of the way before our carpet cleaners arrive. This will help them to do a more thorough job.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your carpets are clean and fresh for the holiday season.